My main research interests are:
- to use technology in ways and means that otherwise wouldn't be possible to get specific outcomes or experiences. (creativity + innovation)
- to create meaningful and enjoyable playing-learning experiences WITH and THROUGH the use of the technology.
- to involved the environment in playing-learning applications. (make use of "pervasive" applications)
- to impulse the activity of individuals and promote the collaboration, self-reflection, increase tacit knowledge and knowledge communication by playing-learning applications.
- Seniors' club:
Seniors as game designers 2006-2007
- Multiplayer mobile games with pervasive characteristics:
- Multimedia creation:
Ekaterina Kuts (Master Thesis and IT project)