Jeliot 3 - moodle module
By installing this module you can add Jeliot activities to your courses in Moodle. A Jeliot activity is composed of an introduction to the activity and a source file. Students will be presented with the introduction and a Web Start link to start Jeliot 3, which will load the source file from the moodle server.
- Clients should have a working Java Web Start installation.
- Server should be able to serve jnlp files properly.
- Download Jeliot Moodle Module (hosted at Google Code).
Installing the activityTested in Moodle 1.8.2 (should work in newer versions as well)
- If logged in as admin in moodle, log out.
- Uncompress the downloaded file to the moodle mod directory (e.g. /usr/share/moodle/mod in ubuntu) in a folder called jeliot.
- Log in as admin in moodle.
- In the admin panel, visit the "Notifications" tab. Tables will be created in your database.
- Now Jeliot Activity will be listed in the drop-down box of activities found when designing courses.